c - Adding Linker Flags in Xcode -


(I'm not sure the word "flag" is what I want, but I'll explain it.)

I am trying to compile a program that uses a large number of libraries. But to be able to compile with GMP, I would add -lgmp at the end of the command. For example, if I want to compile "program.c", then call me GCC program.c-lgmp must be typed. It's easier than command line, but I do not know how to do it in Xcode. How do I add the lgmp flag when using Xcode?

Right-click Xcode from the target and contextual menu in the Groups and files list In the Build tab, select Get Info , type linker in the search field and then search for Other Linker Flags items. .

Double-click on the Other Linker Flag item and add -lgmp .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -