How to use SVN locally and push changes to a remote Git server? -


I use OS X to manage all my code in Subversion, to make changes in my current workflow Not interested unless there is a great GUI app like GIT versions in.

One of my clients wants me to push my code into a personal geethback repository, there are many questions and articles about running GIT locally and pressing the Remote Subversion Server, but for the opposite scenario Can not find any suggestions.

To be clear, what do I have to do?

  1. Manage your code in a local subversion checkout (central repatriation is actually on a remote server, but I hope That will not make any difference to it)
  2. Whenever I deliver to the client, I would like to run any order like "GIT Update-Gothub-K-local-SVN-Change"
  3. If there is no other geathb (rare) Tidy, I would like to run an order like "git update-local-svn-with-github-changes"

I can think that the best answer is that you can use git-svn to make a git copy of your subversion server, then branch Push which github will be made. When changes are made in the gitbab, then drag them down, split them with your branch and add them to the clone and subdivide them. This is treating your entire masterpiece of things as downstream from your master's Subversion server, and you should be able to use all the suggestions already in order to manage it.

If the code is already Gitob, you may have to dance something with ribsing. The basic idea is to get the latest source, import it into subversion, drag it with subdivision using git-svn, then reboot the latest git-svn commit from the branch with github. After that you have a history of git with a new commitment, which contains git-svn metadata. I have not tried it, though.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -