Janus GridEx data not binding soon -


I am using the Janus.Windows.GridEX control in my user interface. I am trying to list the objects But this is not happening and when the binding object is assigned to the datasource, immediately after specifying the binding source, if I check the line count then it still shows 0, even if the objects in the binding data Be the list. The collection class I am trying to bind implements the implementation here. MyType is a class I have written.

The reason for this is that it is not read from the data source of Genus Gridx unless the control Is not visible (i.e. the control is loading). If you need access to fields in the underlying datastructure, then you can do this through GridEx.Datasource. However, if you need access to bound grid fields like RowCount, then your only solution is during the occurrence of those parents being loaded, or some events that are during the installation of fire after control.

Hope this will help, Chris


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -