.net - Extract PDF form field names from a PDF form -


I am using pdftk to fill a PDF form with an XFDF file. However, for this project I do not already know which fields will be present, so I need to analyze the PDF, which field needs to be filled, according to which there is an interface for the user, and since then one Generate XFDF file for filling in PDF form

How do I get field names? Preferably command line, .NET or PHP solution.

Easy! You are already using PDFTax

  # pdftk input.pdf dump_data_fields  

This field will produce name, field type, some properties of it (Such as dropdown list or text alignment option) and even tooltip text (which proved to be extremely useful to me)

The only thing that I am missing is field coordinates. .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -