process - How to block child processes in java and restarting them -


I have two questions:

I have to stop child processes with my main process and then It has to start again something happened in my main process. Can i do this

Thank you very much.

I'm not sure what you meant in the post above - I doubt they There are different questions and the other is related to the glassfish, which I probably can not answer.

However, I can do it first if you mean Threads instead of processes - there is a waiting / notification in Java that informs the method used in the combination so that you can make the child threads Can launch and wait to complete it before continuing in the main process. I think that you should do this in concurrent programming rather than preventing the hair process from the main process, it should never be done because you can not guarantee that you take a look at where you are in the hair process:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -