xhtml - Adding strong emphasis to an img tag. Semantics -


I'm actually coding a website and one suspicion came to me. I have a list of images (this is an artist portfolio, so this should be the image), some of which have a "featured" badge to wrap IMG in class = "featured display" rather than a strong tag Is this right in the right way? Will this give a strong emphasis on the image?

Reading W3C Speak, it is strong and refers to it as a semantic text-level, but I am not sure what happens to the media like IMG.

Thank you very much.

I think that's fine. You can do this already, but you need to make sure that the description of the ALT text is why the images have been emphasized. Like alt = "man with dog - characteristics"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -