asp.net - Access webpage on lan or remote location running on VisualStudio (2008) -


I enter a webpage. For testing purposes, I want to use the webpage through my VM I can ask my friend to mess with him. The app is running in Visual Studio 2008. I kept my router DMZ at my IP address and I tried to connect VM and away. No fate How do I configure Visual Studio to listen outside the machine?

I'm not sure of the answer to this, and it may seem a bit obvious, Is not marked because I am just trying to be helpful, but are you developing ports that are running on web server url? Like

Edit

The answer to the question provides a work around you that you may be able to use.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -