cocoa - How do I make an NSPopupButton that has a menu with images AND text? -


I have a list of applications and I want to create a NSPopupButton which shows a menu Is the application names with your icon on the left side of each item.

I am able to bind NSPopupButton for my code array, but there is no compulsory entry for an image I thought I would put a cell there and cell one I will tie the image and in the form of text, but I can not find an appropriate room in the IB.

Is there a clean and simple way of doing this binding? Do I have to write a custom cell?

There is no way to bind images, using a stock NSPopUpButton, the title of the menu item gives you the subclass And have to write an IBPlugin to expose the subclass. And of course, you should also handle the cell.

I have found the bindings with NSPopup Button, that has been hurt for various reasons, including separator and the impossibility of the outside -Model menu items like "default" or "all" of a different control Consider using, like source lists, or populating pop-up menus manually and republishing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -