html - How do I programmatically (via JQuery) set the content of the YUI text editor? -


I hope this is a novice question despite killing my head against UII documentation.

I am hooked on a text area called 'Posttext' with a UI simple editor (called 'MyEditor'), the new edit is fine, but the problem I am solving That includes the user clicking on one or more existing elements, and that text is inserted in the editor to amend / resubmit.

What do I have to do to set up the program through JQuery I have set a price without a problem, and I can see that this is set in firebug, but I hope that some of the editor There are ways that I need to run the display again to run it (I've tried

The function is named setEditor HTML ()

from the examples of YUI editor Look at the third code block ("handle toggle now")


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -