javascript - jeditable not updating browser display - leaves "click to edit..." after succesful edit -


I am using jeditable quite easily and it all works well, updates the database, etc. When users enter new value data and hits, this does not update the field in the browser to show a new value - instead it keeps "Click to edit ..." instead.

Am I missing something like a return value from my php file? The PHP function just takes the AGR and updates the database - and it works fine.

jquery \ jeditable code

  $ ('Edit'). Editable ('Update.php', {id: 'field', name: 'val', indicator: 'Saving ...', Tooltip: 'Click to edit ...', select Do: true, submit: {db: "pers", kn: "key", rec: "php echo $ rec;;}}}}}";  

div

  & lt; Div class = "edit" id = "svc_ad1" & gt; & Lt ;? Php echo $ row-> Svc_ad1; ? & Gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;  

I also have a CSS class for pEdit

  edit {float: left; Width: 200px; Height: 15px; Margin-bottom: 5px; Border bottom: 1px solid #aaaaaa; }  

Nothing like answering your questions ... I felt that I was missing it from my PHP file:

  print $ _POST ['val'];  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -