objective c - iPhone Application crashes in "AdHoc" mode -


I have found a small application that is working very well with "debug" configuration in my phone and simulator .

I created an adhoc provisioning profile, and added the "beta" configuration for this.

My application crashes instantly, while trying to launch an application with an ad-hoc configuration.

The console output is:

  Running ... Error in launching remote program: Failed to get job for process 2434 Error in launching remote program: Process 2434 failed to get the job. Program is not being debugged Running program is not being debugged.  

I have also created a district. When signing the code, out-test-permission and unchecked this file in the settings I created.

Do anyone have any ideas?

Sometimes when you change a lot of things, especially make configurations, Xcodebuild does not know which files are outdated and links to old stuff that require reconfiguration to clean up everything. Try or delete your build directory from just project dir. It seems to me to solve these quirky problems.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -