asp.net - Unable to retrieve session value -


On page load I am populising my own list object, storing in session & amp; It is being stored, when I'm debugging, I can see that the list is stored in the object session, but when I'm reading that page on the next page, throwing this error like

type 'dispensary Resource Scheduling View SedulingPop 'exists in both' WebApplication.dll 'and' App_Web_6bndsqgu.dll '

So please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Full reconstruction on your project.
If it still does not work, delete everything C: \ wINDOWS \ Microsoft.NET \ Framework \ v2.0.50727 \ Temporary asp.NET files \ [mywebsite] folder, where [mywebsite] is the name of your project. If DLLs are locked, then you have to stop and restart the website in IIS.

Occasionally I have noticed that Visual Studio gets confused and leaves behind the temporary DLL. It doubles your classes but it has nothing to do with the values ​​of the session.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -