blackberry - can't use DecimalFormat class within Eclipse -


I am developing a BlackBerry project through the latest Eclipse IDE. I want to use the decimal format class, however, I have seen that eclipse does not recognize this class. Even if I change the JDK compliance level to 1.5, then this project is properly prepared but it will still not be able to recognize it (hence you still see the locals underlined with red lines). Even if you were trying to import the class from the java.text package, Eclipse does not recognize that package and just "import java.text can not be resolved".

So what am I doing wrong? Or am I accepting the fact that the Blackberry project will never recognize some Java classes?

Thank you in advance Good day.

AC

The decimal is not part of the Blackberry API

You will need to use it instead


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -