javascript - Jquery autocomplete with jquery 1.4 -


Reference and I am trying to apply tag search for my blog / website, using the SO tag system , I'm using jquery 1.4 latest version so I'm not sure whether it works with it or not, once I've used this plugin before. So without any further jibr-jabr here is html to complete:

    

This is my JavaScript:

  & lt; Script type = "text / javascript" & gt; $ (Document) .ready (function () {function findValueClallback (event, data, formatted) {$ ("
  • "). Html (! Data? "No match!": "Selected:" + Formatted). AppendTo ("# result");} function format item (line) {return line [0] + "(strong & gt; id:" + row [1] + "& lt; / strong & Gt;) ";} function form (row) {return line [0]. (/ (& Lt;. +? & Gt;) / gi, '');} $ (" #post_tags "). Autocomplete (" Click http: // localhost / tags / filter / ", {Width: 260, selectFirst: false}); $ (" # clear ") (function () {$ (": input "). Unautocomplete ();} );}); & Lt; / Script & gt;
  • I'm sure my PHP part is fine, it can be manually URL http: // localhost / tags / filter / p

    I give the following:

      php (1) ASP (1)  

    P mean with all tags, for now I have only these two My question is, what I am doing, I am actually stuck on this, I've changed things many times, now I do not want to do something new which I want to do. Thanks

    Instead of using the term, use the term / Erases, but when the post is passed using the whole thing, autocomplete requires some adjustments here (additional one line):

      $. Ajax ({type: "post", //  

    Everything now works like a magic.

    < / Pre>

    P>


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

    php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

    jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -