php - Auto Refresh Wordpress Post Div -


I want to auto-replace a certain device with blue ID, when I update a post with that ID I am I know that Jquery code looks something like this:

  var auto_refresh = setInterval (function () {$ ('# blue'). Load ('load.php'). FadeIn ( "Slow");}, 10000);  

Rather than loading "load.php", I would like to reload the updated content in that div which is externally through the WordPress admin panel. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!

It was also my problem, one thought:

You can do one Create the Javascript function that loads the contents of your RSS file created by WordPress () and using .html () .html ()

In blue the ID puts the contents of the new article with xyz. Previous> function getContent (id) {// Here is your function that loads your RSS file and with your ID-id = id} var content = getContent (& lt ;? php the_ID () ;? & Gt;; // the_ID () A WordPress function function refresh (content) {$ .get (content, function matching new (RSS file) {$ ("# blue"). Html (''); $ ("# blue "Html (Rssfile);}};}; $ (function () {refresh (content); var int = setInterval (" Refresh (content) ", 10000);});

I will now search for another idea, but this Ahrn just an idea, because it did not give me anything to refresh just a div with the id = id;


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -