ruby on rails - How to parameterize/transliterate in Javascript? -


In Ruby on Rail, you can easily convert "any" text into a format that can be found in subdomain / pathname Will work for

  1) "I am no one." - & gt; "I-None-Anyone" 2) "Gruncoll is a German word." - & gt; "Grunkohl-is-a-german-word"  

I want to do this on the client side for high response (option will be through Ajax).

The last example is called transliteration (Transliteration of alultis and other non-Latin alphabet in Latin people) Transliteration will be a good 2have feature (in such cases, I can return to Ajax to do this to the icon ).

Nobody knows how to do this with javascript? My current code works fine but there are problems with many spaces, and Tête-à-tte becomes Tte - tte which is just ugly.

When I need this, I use the Django JavaScript implementation for this Most are also included :)

It can be found here:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -