c - What's a simple way to output homebrewed synthesized sound on Unix? -


I make some sound synthesis using Mac OS X (and ideally other Unix-like OS) using ANSI C Want to

This is an 8-bit buffer in my program that I update 22050 times a second. How can I get the output to my speaker as a wave?

No POSIX Audio API or Nothing Similar. So if you want sound support on Linux, OSX, then you need a library that wraps around the original OS API of different OS. Take a look at this, it's not asking for OSX directly, but most of the answers should also work for it, maybe at least I can not find anything on their homepage except Obao, who say they support OSX Are there.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -