Can't cleanly install Visual Studio 2008 -


On my computer, I had the installation of a bare bone of Visual Studio 2008, which I think I did on SQL Server 2008 Raised by installing I later installed the standard version of VS 2008, but I could not make any new projects (I liked only under 1 or 2 unusual options C #) so I uninstalled all the VS2008 stuff, Which was not a standard version, Went to get permission to build new projects, but I could not debug (probably because I had the thing uninstalled him debugger).

So I thought I would start, VS2008 would have to completely uninstall and reinstall, but by doing so I found a bunch of errors in trying to start the app, and my WPF XALL designer No more visible regular XML editor) So I followed completely to uninstall VS 2008, but after doing this and reinstalling, I still have to Is not a WPF XAML editor with the designer.

So clearly I have something stuck, as I did before, VS2008 managed to establish this copy of standard, but I'm not sure what to do to establish a clean is.

I'm running Windows 7, and I have VS 2010 Beta 2 and SQL Server 2008 and 2005 Express, which I accidentally picked on our latest VS 2008 install) is also installed.

How do I uninstall and reinstall a clean install? Or can I get the WPF Designer preview back in some other way?

Update When I right-click on the .xaml file and select "View Code," I get an error message that says:

Ther is no editor available ".xaml" Make sure the application is installed for the file type (.xaml).

This problem is very descriptive, but I thought it could be shed some light.

devenv / resetskippkgs


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -