PHP/Krumo: accessing arrays within arrays? -


I am using output data from a page, all the data can be accessed through the $ Page Variables. I have been called a customer with the following structure:

  Customer (array, 1 element) 0 (array, 1 element) ID (string, 2 characters) 85  

How do I actually use the ID? I changed my code to $ page-> Customer- & gt; Id but it does not work at the same level as the customer, there is a string field called foo, which I use for $ page-> Foo - why does my viewpoint not work?

If I am not misunderstanding your question then you will have the solution:

  $ id = $ page-> gt; ; Customer [0] ['id'];  

A print_r () version will also help, perhaps


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -