problem in passing data in android Activities? -


Anyone can guide me what I'm doing in this code ??? It does not seem like this ..

I have two activations

  Public Waste Create (Bundled Saved Instance) {super.onCreate (savedInstanceState); SetContentView (R.layout.main); Intent to intent = new intent (datapiasing. This, datapiasing 2. class); Bundle B = new bundle (); B.putInt ("Key", 1123); Intent.putExtras (b); StartActivity; End(); }  

and I have written in another activity

  Create a public void form (bundle saved instenstate) {bundle b = getIntent (). GetExtras (); Int value = b.getInt ("key", 0); Toast. Make text (this, value, toast. LNNGHHORART). Show (); }  

But the code is giving me an error. I do not know why .. I've added another activity in the manifest file .. Please guide me what I'm doing wrong ???

Any help will be aperitized.

Do you debug the code Or maybe try to include some attempts / catch-blocks and find out where the error is happening and what is the error message?

Also, try to do this instead:

  intent to intent = new intent (data pasigning, this, datapiasing 2. class); Intent.putExtra ("Key", 1123); StartActivity; Get the bundle in  

... and still DataPassing2 , as I did before, I do not know that it will help because I'm sorry about your error There is not much information in it, but this could possibly happen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -