web applications - Zero-configuration, automated, random testing tools for web-apps? -


In short, I'm looking for a tool to attack an automatic, zero-configuration, four-frontal attack on the Web Am application

I'm thinking that it would be a rational browser extension that crawls links on both given domains / paths, and randomly records the data in the form and submits them. In particular, form input will randomly include different data types, special characters, excessive data, different character encoding and zero values. Multithreading is a requirement (probably the same plugin is just using many Firefox tabs).

No need to make any claims about the equipment results (and should not be), or to verify any application behavior instead, to firmly assess the results of "test efforts" Layers (DB records, etc.) and application logs will be used.

This will be an instrument for supplementing the current testing tool (Selenium, QuickTesto), and methods that do not have 100% coverage.

Any suggestions for existing or in-development tools? If not, I'm eager to start an open source project.

Clarification : I am not specifically looking for an entrance testing tool.

Update : I have set up an open source project to complete this question. See the comments below.

I used the test for a while. It looked quite effective, although it seems to me that it will take more time and it is certainly not an open source.

I forgot that this thing is called, and where I got it again. This list looks like this can be useful to you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -