c# - Uploading/Pushing Data To A Website -


I need to push your site to a notification.

What is the best way to explain this? I am talking about how this is currently done with your previous website:

This company is established by the website A CSV file is uploaded in FTP. The website then processes the CSV file and puts it in a SQL database so that the website can be used.

In this case, I am a website and I am working with the company. Both sides are ready to make changes as they wish. So my question is ...

What is the best way to accept this kind of batch information? Is there any other automated way that does not include FTP? In the future, many companies have to do this, and I hate setting up accounts for each one.

Project C # ASP.NET is MSSQL

Let me know if I need more information ...

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

Set up a web service In order to accept incoming data, you can immediately validate and reject bad data before entering your system. You can.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -