c# - What are the steps necessary in creating a community driven website? -


Hello people, stack overflow!

I have come to you with yet another question. :) As mentioned in my past few questions, I am interested in building a website which is to open the job and the company to browse people. I have a way of uploading CVs, applying to a situation, and uploading jobs as well as companies.

Since I have never done a project of this scope before, I am afraid that I can ignore certain things needed for web-targeted applications.

I know there is a very broad question, maybe it is too broad to answer. However, I really want to provide some input to someone on this. :)

What should I do when I create this type of website?

I am using ASP.NET and C #.

Edit: Just to clarify, the website is going to be localized in a country in Eastern Europe.

  Enables job seekers to post jobs * Jobs enables those who want to search for job posting * Enables the employer to enter his company profile * Enabling the employer to post one or more job postings. Does  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -