Fluent Nhibernate Oracle Identifier Too Long - Alias Name Issue -


I have tried to do this

  such as Omnonymous & lt; YekidotDair Ingroup & gt; (X = & gt; x.Col_yig). Tabli ("PigatOyeig"). Child column ("YIG_GROUP_RECID") ParentsCall ("Peg_GURUPICID");  

but I have found:

ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

I am Not trying to establish HasManyToMany connection with ID but by some other property

First of all I got - Very long message when I try to enter my own table name as a nickname , Then he has not got recognition. What should I do?

Define the table () method before your mapping declaration.

  Public employee map: classplapp & lt; Employee & gt; {Public employee map () {table ("employee"); // Your announcement ID (x => x.IdEmployee); }}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -