Is jquery worth a try with an asp.net webform application? -


Friends,
I'm using JavaScript to get my beliefs, effects and so on. .. now I have decided to use jquery in one of my webform applications

  1. What jquery is an ASP.NET Webform application with a Is worth the effort?

  2. What would the AJAX update panel have an issue for me when using jquery?

I have read that there will be no fire for asynchronous postback due to the Ready Events UpdatePanel control ...

  1. Yes, if there are many JavaScript functionality in the application which you can take advantage of many plugins
  2. No, jQuery's.
  3. The event occurs only when you reload the page and the DOM is ready for an asynchronous postback of UpdatePanels for the fire:

      Sys .WebForms.PageRequestManager .getInstance () .add_endRequest (endRequest); Function Endurance (Sender, Args) {}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -