jquery - how to fix html z-index problem in ie7? -


I have a popup that appears above the link when I slide on a link just above the link The image is, so the problem is that the popup in i7 is visible below the image! . It works well in IE8 and Firefox! The problem I want to fix is ​​found on this page: If you hover over "Class One", then go to "cars in this class".

Please help asap

I did some debugging and this is Lt; Div class = "cover boxcaption" & gt; is cutting, image is not

I was not able to work with the applicable filter, so the only thing I can suggest is to implement it transparency. Instead of using CSS, it would be OK to use a semi-transparent background PGN.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -