jquery: LI w/ input inside, how to hide LI when focus leaves the LI and it's children completely -


I have a light inside it, when I click on ul, then the lights inside have fade fade It has an input inside (search form), next to it I have a selective input to select the section of the website that you want to search. (Both of the inside of LI)

I am trying to get it, when the focus brings it inside and leaves everything (select input, search input), this fade feeds but, Right now, my code makes it so that when you click to fade in UL, it fades in, and then I click on the search input, but when I press on the other input inside the input (input) Click, I'll have Flash, if I lose Click back on the input, then you will get paid ... GAH! I just want to remove the lye, when this and everything else is inside it, do not focus now. Any help would be appreciated.

html:

  & lt; Ul class = "ulsearch" & gt; & Lt; Li class = "lisearch" & gt; & Lt; Input type = "text" id = "search" /> & Lt; Gt selection and; & Lt; Options & gt; Everything & lt; / Options & gt; & Lt; Options & gt; Music & lt; / Options & gt; & Lt; Options & gt; Video & lt; / Options & gt; & Lt; / Select & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; / Ul & gt;  

jquery:

  $ ('. Ulsearch'). Click (function () {$ ('. Lisearch'). FadeIn (100);}); $ ('. Lisearch') Focus Out (function () {$ ('. Lisearch'). FadeOut (100);});  

I have just learned that there can be no div focus unless you have any It does not apply to the index, but W3C says that only specific elements should have an index with them, but is anyone getting the idea that I am trying to accomplish and to work it Is there a way?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -