osx - Why does Ruby's ri not return to a bash command prompt? -


When I execute R ... in the terminal on my Mac, maybe 50 blank rows, then output I hope, then one last line:

(END)

, I have not been returned to the bash with the white character displayed on the black background (END), though - I'm still running, and I can not enter anything. Besides, why all the blank lines?

Why is this happening?

/ code> , Maybe / usr / bin / more or / usr / bin / less ). Rather than scrolling up and down in the terminal, it lets you move the spacebar (between other good characteristics) and go to page through the skinfloor of data. To exit, just type q .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -