reporting services - How can I allow users to switch data sources for an SSRS report? -


I have two SQL Server databases with the same schema, but different data. I have a SSRS generating report for one of the databases, in the original mode too. I report all the same shared data sources.

I would like to allow users to get reports for other databases. I have created another shared data source for other databases. Modifying the report to use this second data source results in the expected reports

Because RDLs are identical, excluding data sources, and because I do not want to basically keep duplicate reports, so I User input data sources have been looking for a way to dynamically switch.

Is this an easy way to accomplish this? An existing solution would be best, besides, can the data source of RDL be parametrized? Or, can the RDS connection string be parametrized?

You can use parameters or other expressions in the connection string. View (2005)
or (2008)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -