silverlight - Expression Blend 3 launch error -


I installed a new Expression blend3 on Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate and every time I make a brand new Try the Silverlight 3 app + Website project in Expression Blend 3 and run it. I get an error:

Could not start "" due to the following error: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: App not found

Blend Microsoft Expression Development Server Using the icon and the server is started in the system tray and shows, so I know that running it. When showing the details on the icon, I can see that the physical path is set correctly in the path of the project. The default. Html file is present in the folder which is also indicating Expression Development Server.

I have the same set up as you like (X64, Windows 7 Ultimate, Blend 3) And when I did not take my specific issue with Blend, then I have others (generally objectionable errors).

Perhaps a restoration will do the trick? Sorry, I know that this is fine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -