svn - GIT for a solo developer -


Out of work I use SVN for private projects, which I want to keep private, I used to synchronize sources between, for off-site backups and SCM brings general advantage current trendy source control system GIT and I have to admit that I am considering moving it. But what I have used for it and which I already work against the branches, what benefits do I actually get?

"post-text" itemprop = "text">
  • This is faster than subversion
  • Keep all your history with your laptop
  • You can sync between machines, even if your server is online / accessible / etc.
  • Very good to remove the changes made off by half
  • Without any server setup or administration, you can create a new repository by going to a directory and using
  • is a good place,
  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

    php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

    jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -