url - OAuth Callback procedure for mobile devices -


I am preparing a Netflix application for BlackBerry mobile devices. I am currently working on OAuth I am at the point where I can generate the Netflix login page in an embedded browser field in my application.

After the user signs in, Netflix will send the user from the login page to the specified callback URL. The callback URL will also include an authorized token, which is then required to send back Netflix.

My question is how can I do this on a mobile device? Is any process fixed? I am unsure how to remove an authorized token from the callback URL and can send it back to my application.

Do anyone have any ideas?

Thank you, Thank you. Instead of embedding the browser frame, you can be better off creating a seamless (i.e. browserless) user experience.

Just by sending all the necessary handsets with Netflix to the mobile app, you will have to set up a public domain server as your callback host for OAuth and it will talk to your new session key / secret key and it will be used on your device. Will pass back. All the time, the device will need to maintain an open http connection to its public server so that credentials can be finally received and request user data directly from NetFlix. The journey of the whole round should not take more than 15 seconds so that HTTP timeout should not be a problem. You will need first study (like "screen scraps") to remove the necessary / relevant HTML form param names. Best wishes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -