android - Google maps doesn't work on the HTC? -


I am developing an application with Google Maps.

I have tested the emulator and have seen the error line in the log:

01-23 16: 04: 28.453: error / map activation (733): connection factory The client could not be found

but it worked fine on the emulator.

Then I signed the application and created its .apk file. I have put it on the web server and installed it on the actual device (this is with HTC Verizon).

But Google Maps is not visible on my application device I checked the API key and other configurations, everything was fine.

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

/ div>

The API key you are using, Are not related to him.

You usually have to register for two Maps API key - linked to a debug certificate, which automatically marks each build that you deploy for the emulator during development. , And the other is related to your production certificate which you previously signed on your APK. Publication on the market.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -