asp.net - How to redirect images requests to another folder using urlrewriting.net -


I am using urlrewriting.net to redirect the cascading stylesheet image request. I'm trying to do this without luck. Here I have written the following:

  & lt; Add name = "reportImagesRedirect" virtualUrl = "^ ~ / estadisticas /(.*) .png" rewriteUrlParameter = "ExcludeFromClientQueryString" destinationUrl = "~ / images / $ 1" ignoresees = "true" />  

I want to know whether there is something wrong with it or not. For example, when I make a request like this, I'm trying to link all http find requests in a folder to redirect to the Pictures folder

< P> I want to see the image in the web server

Need to flip.

  & lt; Add name = "reportImagesRedirect" destinationUrl = "~ / images /$1.png" rewrite ur parameter = "extract form clienttit string" virtualize = "^ ~ / estadisticas /(.+)." $ IgnoreCase = "true" /> ;  

URLReerting for Extractional URLs. There is a small article written on using net.

EDIT: I changed the parameter slightly if you are keeping the extension, then at the end of both virtual and destination PNG is required

EDIT: You may need to make the following modifications to the system. The webserver tag

  & lt; System.webServer & gt; & Lt; Run the moduleAll managed modules FOR ALLRequests = "true" & gt; & Lt; / Module & gt; & Lt; /system.webServer>  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -