Converting ASP.NET app to Mono without .csproj and .sln -


I have an asp.net application that I want to try to run on mono, just as an experiment When I get the application as a Mac, then start Xpay 2 on the directory, it runs because I think this is what it is, this file system path difference ( \ vs / in directories).

This is the place where I would like to open it to fix more problems in this mono development. Not a csproj file, and it seems that there is no .lnf Because Visual Studio stores in some random directories by default, in Visual Studio you can open the project with Open -> Web site ... -> local IIS etc., but I do not see any such thing in mono .

Is there a way to open a directory on a web site or some way .csproj file generated? I like an answer for which to help me Visual Studio or Windows will not be required.

  • MonoDevelop in your file as a Create a new project in the directory itself.
  • Right click on the project in the solution window
  • Select the display option -> Show all files
  • Right click on a file and include the project

You can select multiple files at a time (change or CTT click) and can include them all at once or include them in the complete directory. / P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -