Git subtree tags -


I want to use a subtitle to draw a remote project into a directory in my own GIT tree. I followed the instructions given here:

But I'm not sure how to checkout a tag. I think this is a common request - you want to draw an external project but want to get a secure tag version of the source Subdivision merge solution works great, but I'm not sure how to get the tag? Love git, but sometimes it hurts my head ....

When you Type the git tag You will get the list of all tags in your repository Remote tags also show here, and I do not know if they can fight (did not check), and to check that your Which tags were imported in the repository.

But what I checked, you add remote and it comes from other projects, you can see what the tags are importing, after which you can merge with that tag, for example :

  git merge -s our - no-commit v0.1.2 # instead: bproject / master (2) git read-tree -  

and It should work.

Hope this helps a bit, but I'm not advanced with git because I want to: -)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -