How to automatically monitor and limit resource of process on Windows -


On Linux, I normally use the ptrace function to detect all the code And if I kill the process, it tries to do anything harmful to my machine, such as the system ("shutdown-st-00") or

Is there a way to do this windows?

EDIT: I want to write a sandbox program to limit my child's time and memory usage, which can work on both Windows and Linux, and now it only works on Linux ptrace

If you combine your process with one, you get CPU time and process Can limit memory. This will not allow you to avoid performing malicious actions, but it will allow you to receive whatever you have said.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -