how to read nokogiri.org documentation? (ruby+mechanize+nokogiri) -


Last week I started writing a script in Ruby. I need to scrape some data from the web, so I was recommended to use it mechanically and then.

Uses mechanisms to pose HTML to mosaics. What does this mean for you? You can treat mechanized pages like Nobody objects. After using the mechanic to navigate that page, which you need to scrape, then scrap it using nocogary methods.

I know that I can use .xpath .at_xpath because it was part of but I do not know the exact sentence of these methods, difference etc. I tried to search

I was told that I often use the text () expression it is not necessary for the use of nocogiri, you can get the node, then the text method Call on the node. It is very less expensive. I tried to search but found nothing on it.

Is there anyone who can read notereading documents help me?

Let's say I want to know how to use the text method instead of text.

I'm not really sure what the problem is when reading "Notogiri" on Google This is a documentation page for "Quick Search" for the first time as a hit "Nokogiriorg".

In Ruby, .text () is same .text if you are not passing the parameter .text () is an alias for .iner_text () , which will "get all the internal text of the node object" you will start.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -