html - Add a Link Around an Embedded Flash File -


I want to create it so that when I click anywhere on the embedded flash element, I take me to a destination url . / P>

This is my current code, which does not produce desired effect:

  & lt; Div class = "contentdiv" style = "margin: -72px 0ppx 0px; cursor: pointer," onclick = "location.href = 'http: //example.com/';" & Gt; & Lt; Object height = "410" width = "720" & gt; & Lt; Param name = "movie" value = "images / tri.swf" & gt; & Lt; Embed src = "images / tri.swf" height = "400" width = "700" & gt; & Lt; / Embed & gt; & Lt; / Object & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;  

Right now it is making the click behind the .swf file clickable for the link, but the Flash element is not clickable.

To edit the .swf file any way to do the right thing, please tell me that I do not consider myself a flash developer, but is there any existing resource, where an existing SSF file With this origin is to start or how to do it?

Any suggestions have been greatly appreciated!

Update after more research:

The question is asked before, and it is that you have to create a link inside the flash.

Usually this is a parameter (traditionally named clickTAG). SWF is done dynamically by telling it where to link it.

In your case (because your SDF files are provided to someone else) I can see 2 options:

  1. Yours The SWF author may have already applied (you can ask them, or just try it on .swf to see it.)
  2. You can create a flash wrapper file that applies clicktags, And it can load and display your .swf file. I know that it looks like a hack, but I can not find any other option.

Hope it helps!


I have also seen this experiment [edit: But I can not get it to work! Googling suggests that this is not possible]

  & lt; A href = "http://example.com/" target = "_ blank" & gt; & Lt; Object height = "410" width = "720" & gt; Ultimate name = "movie" value = "picture / three swf" & gt; & Lt; Embed src = "images / tri.swf" height = "400" width = "700" & gt; & Lt; / Embed & gt; & Lt; / Object & gt; & Lt; / A & gt;  

(for example)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -