.net - C# Invoke Action Cross Thread Access -


Greetings, new to programming I

Currently my application is in another class / object Uses representative to process / execute methods.

But I am getting an error stating that they were living in Separate thread. So after searching the web I came up with:

  this.Invoke (new action (representative) (this.  

It worked fine I do not know what's going on. I just pasted the code and it worked.

Although currently I need to do this differently because the compiler says it is not> & lt ;

Please take action in this action.

Please advise how to apply it

Thank you very much.

Access to the Windows Forms Control naturally If you have two or more threads that are tampered with in the control situation, then it is possible to apply control in an inconsistent state. Other thread related bugs are possible, such as race conditions and deadlock. It is important to make sure that Access to your controls is done in a thread-safe way.

This is a mandatory requirement to make control calls without any other thread which are used without any fixed method.

  • MSDN: ""

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -