.net - What is the name of the question mark in my URL? -


I am restructuring and needing to give me a constant name Let's just keep the character with the question mark of this string. I'm not sure what the name of the variable is best, because I never knew what was the correct name for that question.

What do I want a constant name? Or ... there is something like this, which is a sensible choice (some underlying in which the question of value already has a question mark - or it creates a query string for me, automatically name / value pair collection)?

In this document, it is literally called "question mark" (Hyphen included) (Scroll down the 3.2 - 3.2 authorization component).

I think this is a bad name. Hash (#) is called "piece identifier" (scroll down 4.1). Therefore it should probably be called "query identifier" .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -