Reduce git repository size -


I tried a good tutorial to reduce the repo size but none found it. How can I reduce my repo size ... it's about 10 MB, but this is the thing that allows only 50 MB and I'm not the one where my app is closest to developing.

I added common suspects, vendors, doctors etc.) .gitignore Already though, I have recently added the same.

Any suggestions?

The only way to force the attachment to apply (to ensure: git gc --aggressive --prune = now ). You must also clean the repo, however do not forget, sometimes git gc can be alone!

It can also be used after a filter-branch , removed from history (with profit ahead of space); See . But this means that no one is pulling your public repo so that the directory can be cleaned too.

Finally, as mentioned and; Cleaning up Refael can help:

  Completion of git reflog - all - exccharge = now GIT gc --prune = now - agressive  

An even more complete and potentially dangerous solution is


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -