actionscript 3 - Synchronize the Playing of Multiple Video Files in Flash AS3 -


I would like a controller to sync and control multiple video objects (start / stop simultaneously). Is this possible?

I think I understand your question. If I do, then the answer is yes.

You can act as the controller of many videos (FLVPlaybacks, JW Player, FlowPlayer) as a class ...

Basically you can control your 1 controller Use any calls to proxy so that you can make a video on all your videos. Then you will have something like the following:

  Function play (): for zero {{var i: number = 0; i & lt; video.lamp; i ++} {video [I] play (); }}  

or even

  function play (): zero {var playvideo: function = function () {this.play () }; Map (playvideo, departures); }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -