c# - How to offer application settings to an end user of your library, at design time, in .net, winforms -


I have a library with a set of sections with a common property that I want to be able to an end user I override all classes without overriding.

The important thing is that the property has to be overridden at design time. For simplicity, it is said that this is the background color of the UITypeEditor.

I can do this by putting this setting in the Application Settings dialog in ide. However, I can not see how the end user can use my settings that are wrapped in a dll. I tried to import DLL in the second app and tried to add a setting with the same name in the application settings, but this setting does not override in DLL - which I think is the behavior expected.

I have to put this setting in an external file that the user can edit with Notepad?

seems to be related to the question, basically it seems that if you want to use the default mechanism , You can only configure one file, otherwise you will have to implement your own.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -