c# - Using iTextSharp to save to file the fonts used in a PDF file -


This is quite a duplicate, but hopefully anyone can now find out and be helpful.

I am looking for the capability of some NIT code which removes the embedded font in PDF in a font file. I am currently using iTextSharp, but I am open to other .NET libraries (eg, PDF boxes, PDF clicks, etc ...) I basefont I am able to iterate the information from the gate document font (), but I am not clear on the font file to stream the font.

Thank you, Kenny

itemprop = "text">

@himastastone - This is actually really simple font name, at least iText / In iTextSharp (PDF box too - but I do not have a code around now) but in iTextSharp, you will do the following:

  PdfReader reader = new PdfReader (strFileName); & Lt; Object [] & gt; StrFonts = BaseFont.GetDocumentFonts (Reader);  

And it is, most libraries have been written for simple extraction of the font (name in any case).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -