Controlling cursor and keyboard with C++/Visual C++ -


This time I have a question about C ++, I am using Dev-C ++ for programming , But I also have Visual C ++ Express installed, so both are good. I'm making a program like automated tasks, is this macro? But as I am a noon in C ++, because I started it a week ago, I need help. Please keep the answer simple: - D is a part of my learning-progress in C ++.

In addition, I tried Google for a long time without success, so I do not like to hear the answer related to the search.

How is it possible to move the cursor around the screen? It should be possible, as everything is, but there is no easy way to do this / function. I also need to click the mouse button.

It should be a simple: by pressing the key.

P> If you are writing in the console, Will use.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -