css - How to modify the facebook share button? -


How can I modify the width of that fricken button? I have a retweet button that I like, but I think there can be no documentation about reducing the width in CSS for the Facebook share button.

If you look at the post buttons, you will see it on the site. You will see that the Facebook button is just a bit bigger, then it seems strange to create a retouch button.

Does anyone know where I can get the CSS of that button without modifying the actual plugins code?

Thanks in advance.

Try changing this CSS. You can tweak the right button padding to make it a little smaller. I used 4px in Firefox and it looks good hope this will help you. If you do not want to mess with the plugin code, then you probably have to overwrite this CSS in your CSS file. The plugin is simply easy to update the CSS.

  FBConnectButton_Small .FBConnectButton_Text {margin-left: 17px; Padding: 2px 4px 3px; }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -