jquery events do not recognise js-added html components? -


I am using js to add form elements to HTML elements. For example, I have an entire & lt; Form & gt; Adding to a table cell example:

  & lt; Form class = "add-comment" & gt; & Lt; Input type = "submit" / & gt; & Lt; / Form & gt;  

I try to use JS to invite events based on elements of that newly created form but nothing happens. I should get a warning box What am I doing wrong?

  $ ('add-comment') Submit (function () {Alert ('form submit!');});  

Thank you I have explained it adequately.

Are you adding the element after registering the submitted event handler? If you do not use a live method to add an event, you must register the event after each new element.

  $ ('add-comment') Live ('submit', function () {warning ('form submit!');});  

It adds an event to all selected elements, even if they are added in the future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -