Looking for C# HTTP Component/Class -


I know that HTTPRequest and responses are available, but I am looking for an HTTP component / class cover that I can directly I can plug in code with less trouble.

Is there any free or paid components / classes like this?

It is not clear what you are trying to accomplish. I think you want to download the URL through the HTTP protocol. If this is true, then I suspect that you will find some easy to use because of the use, because it is a line of code:

  string html = new WebClient (). DownloadString (url)); Byte [] data = new webclient (). DownloadData (url);  

If you need to display a web page in a Windows Forms application, you can use the WebBozer control.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -