objective c - iPhone and it's wireless area -


Is this a way to find other iPhones in the category of wireless areas? So I give an example. I'm staying at the airport somewhere I have an iPhone too. I and the other iPhone owners are playing the same game. Is there any way to warn me and the other player that we are close to each other? Does this work even if we are not on the same wireless network, or there is no wireless? And if there is any way to do this, can you give me some starting point? Like a link where I can learn something like this or maybe this is probably the name of this process, because I do not know how to search about this topic in Google. Thanks in advance!

Can be completed with peer-to-peer discovery and connectivity you are describing Game Kit Framework Originally I thought it works only through Bluetooth, but after watching it immediately, it seems that WiFi is also supported.

Hope it helps!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -